1. Registration (Starts September 2018 for Intake 2019)
- Fill in the online registration form and follow the instructions (CLICK HERE)
- Make sure you fill in the form completely and correctly
2. Payment Registration Fee Rp. 400.000,-
- By cash to Admission Department at SGU Campus, The Prominence Tower, Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat No. 15 Alam Sutera Tangerang 15143
- By bank transfer to Yayasan Swiss German University, BCA Branch BSD, Tangerang, Account number 497-056-0578, and send the transfer receipt to Admission Department at fax number +62 21 2977 9598 (Please confirm to us by phone on +62 21 2977 9596/9597 once your fax has been successfully sent) or to email@example.com
- Entrance Test Registration Number will be sent via email to your email once we have received your transfer receipt
- The required documents must be completed at least 2 days before the Entrance Test
- The candidate should be in 12th grade of high school/equivalent, or
- Bachelor’s Programs should not be older than 22 years in the first academic semester
- 1 copy of a report for class 10, 11 and 12, legalized by the principal.
- 1 copy of ID card (KTP/SIM/Passport) for local students
- 1 copy of Passport & KITAS for International students.
- 2 photographs of 4 x 6 cm (in colour, with red as background)
- 1 copy of Birth Certificate (Akta Kelahiran)
- 1 copy of Family Certificate (Kartu Keluarga)
- A doctor’s certificate stating that the student does not suffer from colour blindness (for Life Sciences student only).
- 1 certified photocopy of High School official certificate (IJAZAH SMA/SMK/MA) legalized by the principal (ONCE IT IS PUBLISHED)
- 1 certified photocopy of High School official transcript (Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian Nasional SMA/SMK/MA) legalized by the principal (ONCE IT IS PUBLISHED)
- Candidates graduating from overseas or an international high school should legalize/”penyetaraan” the high school certificate through the Ministry of National Education of Indonesia or do take IJAZAH Paket C.
* Additional requirements for other study programs may apply.
Entrance Test Options
There are three options for Swiss German University entrance. Future students can choose whether to join the Entrance Test or submitting their high school result trough PMDK (without entrance test) or join SGU Scholarship Program. Please read the term for each option below.
ENTRANCE TESTPMDK (Without Entrance Test)SCHOLARSHIP
Entrance Test is an entry procedure to join Swiss German University based on the result of a series of test. The entrance test participants are also eligible to apply Swiss German Scholarship scheme. Please refer to the entrance test schedule below :
- SGU Campus, The Prominence Tower, Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat No. 15 Alam Sutera Tangerang 15143
- Interview (for certain study program)
Test Result Announcement
- Candidates can see the result on SGU website www.sgu.ac.id 3 days after the test and will be sent enrollment documents to email and home address, that were previously recorded
- Only pass candidates whose names will be appeared
Supporting materials for the tests (to be provided by the candidates) are pencil, pen, eraser, sharpener and ruler. For more information please call +62 21 2977 9596/9597 Ext: 1501-1503
(Without Entrance Test)
PMDK (Penelusuran Minat dan Kemampuan) Registration is an entry procedure without participating in SGU Entrance Test. Eligible students for this procedure are those who fulfil either of the following requirements:
1. HIGH SCHOOL REPORT
Submit a copy of high school report for class X and XI (semesters 1-4) legalized by the principal, 1 week before the date of entrance test with the minimum required score of the following:
a. High School (SMA)
Minimum required score for all subjects must be met in order to be qualified to take PMDK procedure
b. Vocational High School (High School Equivalent)
2. WINNER OF ACADEMIC COMPETITION OR RANKED 1 TO 5 IN CLASS
Submit a copy of certificate/plaque/trophy (photo) of the participated academic competition 1 week before the date of entrance test
- PMDK procedure only applies to high schools’ students who graduate in academic year 2019/2020 and does not apply to students from high schools with international curriculum
- PMDK registration is only valid until July 2019.
- Candidates who follow the PMDK procedure must meet the requirement of registration and follow the schedule set by Swiss German University.
- The SGU decision on PMDK result is final and no further discussion will be entered into once the decision is made
For SGU Scholarship program please refer to the following link SCHOLARSHIP