About Study Program
The SGU Graduate Program in Master of Business Administration is tailored for professionals with more applicative approaches in its program. MBA Students are challenged to develop their critical thinking skills and discover how incorrect assumptions and understanding, and thus decisions, can affect business results. The MBA Class composition varies with a mixture of young professionals, middle-level managers as well as senior executives coming from a wide range of industries and companies. This ensures a high level of class discussion and involvement. The class size is between 15 and 25 participants.
What You Study
MBA Program offers two concentrations in its Graduate Program:
- General Business Administration – This concentration focuses on more General Business function.
- Business Engineering – This concentration focuses on more production and manufacturing related business function.
What students learn more through MBA Program:
- Strategic decision-making skills: A good idea means nothing without a good strategy. What should be sold? How should it be sold? What area of the market should be targeted? These are just some of the vital questions participants will be able to answer.
- Better decision making: Individuals are trained to be more analytical when making decisions.
- International approach to the curriculum: Several subjects in MBA Curriculum use an international approach, such as International Human Resources Management, International Finance, and International Business, which more emphasizes international managerial skills.
- CEO Talks: This is the unique part of MBA Curriculum, where participants will gain first-hand advice on how to run a successful company.
Why in SGU
MBA Program's benefits:
- Its dual degree program allows participants to get MBA degree from a German University and MM degree from SGU.
- Full support from government & institutions in Indonesia and Germany.
- Qualified Lecturers with academics degree abroad & industry experience.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Wider network.
- Expatriate and local lecturers. Our lecturers are a mix of expats and locals. Almost all SGU lecturers have been educated overseas. Each has their own area of expertise, but all have an International focus.
- Small Class sizes which allow more intimate, allowing for better student/ lecturer rapport.
An SGU Master's degree can really open up new opportunities you never thought possible through better networking and good alumnae relationship.
University of Applied Science
MBA Program has several programs such as guest lecture (with local and also expatriate guest lecture), excursions within local companies and also have the opportunities to visit international companies in Germany for dual degree participants.
- Prof. Dr. Hans Jaeger
- Prof. Dr. Eric J. Nasution
- Prof. Ir. J. Soemirat Slamet., M.Sc,. Ph.D
- Dr. Antonius TP. Siahaan, SE., Akt., MM
- Dr. Ita Mariza
- Dr. Badikenita Sitepu, SE., M.Si
- Dr. Dr. Rachman Sjarief, Dipl.-Ing. MM. MH
- Dr. phil. Ida Juda, MBA, Dipl.Kaufm
- Dr. Erwin Ramedhan
- Dr. Soeseno Bong, SE., MM
- Ir. Muhril Ardiansyah, M.Sc., PhD
- Parhimpunan Simatupang, SE., MBA
- Ismayanti, M.Sc
- Anggia Dyarini, SH., MH