About Study Program
The Master of Information Technology from SGU is a cutting-edge graduate degree addressing information and communications technology applications in business organizations, government & industries. Graduates of this programme are qualified to take up challenging positions in business, industry and government organizations.
The programme is designed for 4 (four) semesters with total credits of 40 (forty); students whom are motivated and well planned however may complete and earn their Master degree in 3 (three) semesters. Students centered learning approach is used to optimize the programme, hence, students gain extended experience through learning by doing.
To be the leading national and international graduate program of Information Technology, in particular in the areas of cyber security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems by 2025.
- To conduct a leading competency-based Information Technology education, focusing on Cyber Security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems.
- To conduct applied research focusing on Cyber Security, Information Governance and Business Information Systems
- To foster a real contribution to society in applying Information Technology
- To engage in a mutual corporation with other national or international institutions
Download brochure here
What You Study
Master of IT has 2 (two) concentrations to meet business, government and industrial challenges: IT Security & IT Governance (ITSG) and Business Informatics & IT Governance (BIIG).
Why in SGU
This unique interdisciplinary master’s degree programme combines study in information management, enterprise architecture, corporate IT infrastructure, computer forensics, technology innovation, technopreneurship, digital & cyber marketing, green environment ICT for the betterment of environment and professional development in management. Since 2008 program has been specialized in IT Security with cooperation among government, community and certified institution. The program is designed by Indonesian prominent IT experts, Prof. Dr. Ir. Marsudi Kisworo and Prof. Dr. Ir. Eko Indrajit.
- IT Executive,
- IT Security Engineer,
- IT Auditor,
- Enterprise Architecture Analyst,
- Business Process Engineer,
- IT Governance Specialist, and
- IT Policy Analyst
INDONESIA HONEYNET PROJECT
Dr. Eka Budiarto, S.T., M.Sc
Dr. Ir. Moh A. Amin Soetomo, M.Sc
Dr. Adhiguna Mahendra, S.Kom, M.Kom, MSc., MSV, MSR
Dr. Ir. Nuki Agya Utama, M.Sc
Dr. Mulya R Mashudi, M.E.M
Dr. Lukas MAI, CISA, IPM
Asep S Suntana, S.Hut., M.A., Ph.D
Dr. Maulahikmah Galinium, S.Kom., M.Sc
Dr. Eng Bagus Mahawan , B.Eng., M.Eng
Dr (Cand). Ir. Heru P Ipung, M.Eng
Charles Lim, BSc., MSc., ECSA, ECSP, ECIH, CEH, CEI
Burman Noviyansyah S.T., M.Sc, CEH
- TUV Nord Certified Energy Manager Course – Introduction of ITU-T L.1300 “Best practices for green data centers” (LINK)
- IT Thought Leaders Forum : Annual Conference on Management and Information Technology 2015 (LINK)
- ACMIT 2015 Thought Leaders Forum (May 23 2015) : IT Value Enabler (LINK)
- Community Service : Why business need certified ethical hackers? (LINK)
- Indonesia Digital Forensic Community Workshop (LINK)
- Guest Lecture on 'The Internet of Things' (IoT), 'Program Management Case Studies', 'DDoS Mitigation Crisis', 'System Thinking in Daily Life'