Swiss German University offers a various range of scholarship for undergraduate program. The scholarship program covering development fee and semester fee with amount up to 100% from semester 1 to semester 8.
Scholarship awards can be based on a variety of criteria including academic and non-academic achievement, entrance test score result, parent profession, and sibling benefit. Before you apply for a scholarship, please read the criteria and eligibility requirements for each scholarship carefully and pay close attention to the application deadlines. You may also read the required document for admission here.
Foundation | Profession Scholarship
Up To 100%
Foundation : Based on families living condition
Profession : " Based on parents' profession: Teachers / Lecturers, Military / Police, Healthcare, Spiritual Leaders
Up To 75%
Achievement : Based on Academic Achievement and Non Academic Achivement (sport / art)
Top Rank | Sibling Benefit
Up To 50%
Top Rank : School is listed as SGU Top Rank School
Sibling Benefit : Applicable for next enrolled siblings
Best Score | Recommendation Scholarship
Up To 25%
Best Score : Have high score at SGU Entrance Test result as decided by enrollment committee.
Recommendation Scholarship: Recommended by high school teacher or SGU's civitas academica
- Term and condition applied for each scholarship
- All scholarship holder have the opportunity to get more scholarship in next semester with Best Grade Scholarship
- Scholarship process :
– Submission of all required documents to Admission Department
– Fulfillment of each scholarship requirements
– Scholarship announcement will be informed once all requirements are completed
– The SGU decision on granting or not grating the award / scholarship is final and no further discussion will entered into, once the decision is made.