Jakarta, February 10th 2017 – Swiss German University (SGU) and PT Aerofood Indonesia (Aerofood ACS) have signed a 2-year Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for academic and research purposes. Dr. Ir. Gembong Baskoro, M.Sc, Dean of SGU Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology, Mr. Sri Sardjananto, Vice President Business Process & Integration System of Aerofood ACS, signed the MOU witnessed by Mr. Bambang Sujatmiko, President & CEO of Aerofood ACS and Dr. rer. nat. Filiana Santoso, SGU Rector, at ACSCGK unit.
The MOU is valid for 2 (two) years from February 2017 – February 2019 with 7 (seven) points of arrangement:
- Encouraging academic and/or research cooperation between the institutions.
- Setting-up consultancy in the areas of mutual interest.
- Setting-up joint academic and/or research activities in areas of mutual interest.
- Resource sharing in the specific area of interest.
- Internship and final project for students in the specific area of interest.
- Exchanging publications and other teaching materials.
- Other activities agreed by both parties.
Hopefully, through the partnership with Aerofood ACS and other industry partners, SGU could strengthen the relationship with industry partners, improve the academic and research field, and enhance the quality of student education.
For more than four decades, Aerofood ACS has built a reputation in delivering widely acclaimed 5-star quality products and services to more than 40 international and domestic commercial airlines and providing a top of the range industrial catering services to more than 28 blue ribbon institutions in Indonesia.