Good news for you, highschoolers!
The Business Accounting department of Swiss German University in collaboration with Sucor Sekuritas and Indonesia Stock Exchange proudly present INVESTMENT FESTIVAL 2018. The event will take place on December 15, 2018 at SGU campus, The Prominence Tower Alam Sutera.
- Creative Writing
Choose only one theme for essay:
1. Why do you want to be rich? And what are your plans to become one?
2. Do you think education is important to be a successful person?
3. As millennials, how do you think differently in term of money compared to baby boomers?
- Creative Thinking
Provide your brief analysis on one of public listed companies in Indonesia below:
1. PT. Astra International, Tbk.
2. PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk.
3. PT. Unilever Indonesia, Tbk.
- Seminar and Simulation Capital Market
Rules & Regulations
Here are some rules and regulation for Creative Writing and Creative Thinking:
1. One team consist of 2 students and have to submit both, Creative Writing and Creative Thinking
2. Not more than 500 words
3. Font style “Times New Roman”
4. Font size 12
5. Spacing 1.5
6. What is included in analysis (only applied for Creative Thinking)
– Company background
– Vision and mission
– Products or services offered by the company
– Why do you choose that company?
7. Please submit your writing to (email@example.com) by the latest December 10, 2018
8. All participants have to come to SGU on December 15, 2018 for Winner Announcement and there will be Stocklab Games and Workshop
You can win a total prize of up to IDR 763 million!
For more information and registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0815 1368 3467 (Ms. Rizka)