Swiss German University in collaboration with Priceza Indonesia organized a “Priceza Young Entrepreneur Competition” event, a competition designed for university students, aiming to give all university students who have good achievement to receive scholarships in cash, as our concern to the young generation in Indonesia.
- All university students are eligible to register for this competition,
- Decide, whether you want to join this competition as an individual or as a team (consisting of max. 3 people)
- Documents required: KTP/Passport, students ID card, university name.
We will select 10 best business plans which will continue to the next level of the competition. To find out if you are selected, you can check Priceza page on https://www.priceza.co.id/
If you come out as the first winner, you’ll get a scholarship of IDR 25,000,000, IDR 5,000,000 for the 2nd winner, and IDR 3,000,000 for the 3rd winner, along with trophy and certificate for all the winners.
How to join?
- Go to https://www.priceza.co.id/scholarship
- Put your student ID card (individual or team) photo
- Put your photograph (individual or team)
- Fill your full name along with your phone number
- Upload your Business Plan Project (it can be an article or a slideshow)
- Submit the business plan no later than February 2, 2018. If any participants submit passing the time limit, will not be accepted.
- We will contact 10 best business plan contestants directly on February 5, 2018.
- Video production for 10 selected participants will be conducted on February 7 – 8, 2018 starts from 10.00 am at Chubb Square 9th Floor- Jl. M.H Thamrin No. 10, Kebon Melati Jakarta, 10230 (Priceza Office).
- The video of the 10 selected participants will be published on February 17, 2018 at https://www.priceza.co.id/scholarship
- Share your video to your social media account and get many “likes”, start from February 18 until February 27, 2018 at 4.00 pm.