Recommendation Scholarship is given to the Candidate whose has not got any achievement but has got a good attitude, strong motivation to study at SGU, and -most important- recommendation letter from particular person or institution recognized by SGU. Terms & conditions applied.
- Fulfill the admission requirement.
- Pass SGU Scholarship assessment interview
- Recommended by SGU partner High School,
PASCH schools, religious institution, NGO, regional government, company,
and other SGU partner institution; or
- Based on parents’ profession of TNI,
POLRI, Teachers/ Lecturers, Health Care Worker, or Religious Leader with
certain limited financial condition.
Up to 50% discount of Semester Fee for 4 years (semester 1-8)
Terms & Conditions:
- Student must take full credit (sks) as described in curriculum.
- Student must maintain good conduct, be ready for SGU Ambassador
assignments, and be active in SGU’s extracurricular activities, etc.
- Maintain an average minimum GPA
Grading for Scholarship:
- Scholarship 25%:
- cGPA≥ 3.00 & 30 points of NAC or
- cGPA≥ 2.80 & 45 points of NAC
- Scholarship 50%:
- cGPA≥ 3.10 & 30 points of NAC or
- cGPA≥ 2.80 & 50 points of NAC
- Based on Recommendation Letter from school, institution company or related SGU partners; or
- Submit Profession’s Decree/Certificate based on parents’ profession.