Profile of Ir. Triarti Saraswati, M.Eng.
Place and Date of Birth
Jakarta, 30 November 1964
- Master degree – Industrial Management, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Bachelor degree – Chemical Engineering, Institute Teknologi Bandung
Human Factors and Ergonomics
Ir. Triarti Saraswati, M.Eng. graduated from Chemical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung in 1991. She continued master degree in Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Industrial Management. In 2006 she joined Swiss German University as part time lecturer and teaches Engineering Economy until now. In 2010 she became permanent lecturer in Industrial Engineering Swiss German University teaching Industrial Sociology, Industrial Psychology, Engineering Economy, Industrial Ergonomics and other subject. Her research interest in Human Factors and Ergonomics, include decision making process, patient safety, health care management system, human error, road transportation safety. Ms. Triarti has been appointed as Deputy Head of Industrial Engineering Department of Swiss German University, Indonesia since 2015.
- 2010 – now lecturer Industrial Engineering department, Swiss German University
- 2006 – 2010 part time lecturer Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering, Swiss German University
- 1991 – 1992 Research and Development Staff, Estrella Laboratories, Bogor